Saturday 26 November 2011

Dear Kate Moss,






Have you been living under a rock?!  There are plenty of things that taste as good as skinny feels.
I have taken the liberty of listing a few examples for you:

Croissants (I personally enjoy the Thomas Haas Double Baked Almond Croissant)

Butter Chicken (Given India was part of the British Crown until 1947, you'd think you would know about this fine dish)
Pasta alla Carbonara ( You've modeled in Milan, and your telling me you've never stepped off the runway and grabbed a good 'ol plate of pasta?)
Deep Fried Prawns ( Deep fried anything, really.)

Anything my mom makes (Granted, you've never met my mom...but surely someones mom could cook you something)
This is not a comprehensive list, but I hope it helps you out.  No one in the world  should be unlucky enough to believe that nothing tastes as good as skinny feels. 

Sincerly,

me (and my tastebuds)


No comments:

Post a Comment